The latest Hannsg Display reviews at PC Advisor. Display user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
We've seen plenty of HannsG flat-panel displays bundled with PCs, but the HannsG HW223DP is the first HannsG LDC screen we've taken a look at in its own right.
£186 inc VAT
Flat-panels, it seems, never get truly cheap. They just get larger instead. But while it's hard to find a flat-panel going for much under £150, it isn't hard to get a…
£155 inc VAT
Hanns-G’s range of LCD monitors range tends to deliver a significant number of screen inches for a modest price tag. Sometimes, at the lower price levels, the quality…
£153 inc VAT
The Hanns-G HZ281HPB is a monitor that offers a huge screen, solid looks and the great colour gamut coverage for sRGB and AdobeRGB.
£202 inc VAT
The Hanns.G HL249DPB is a budget 23.6in TN display with very low power consumption and surprisingly good performance. Read our Hanns.G HL249DPB review to find out more.
£119 inc VAT
Today's flat-panels appear to be slim, slender and lightweight. This doesn't necessarily make for long life, though, and the HannsG HP222DGB - HannsG's newest 22in…
£139 inc VAT
The Hanns-G HL245 is a budget 23.6in monitor, offering 1920x1080 resolution but few frills.
£136 inc VAT
Based on a 27.5in of multi-coloured LCD, the Hanns-G HG281DJ is the flatpanel screen for those who want the impact to hit their senses rather than their bank account.
£253 inc VAT
HannsG’s HZ281 is a conventional computer monitor. That’s not a bad thing, though, and the HZ281 is pretty good value as a 27.5-inch screen.
£219 inc VAT
The HannsG HH251H is a 24.6in flat-panel LCD display available for less than £200.
£190 inc VAT
The Hanns.G HP226DGB lets you protect your workspace monitor with a front of hardened glass, read our review to find out more.
£112 inc VAT
The Hanns.G HE225DPB LCD monitor is competitively priced, and will do a job, but it’s more suited for office-style applications than photographic or visual-based…
£93 inc VAT
The Hanns-G HL272 is a 27in monitor with budget twisted-nematic technology panel.
£123 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG 34UM95 - widescreen display great for office work and viewing movies
- HP DreamColor Z27x: a professional LCD monitor with an attractive price tag
- ViewSonic VP2772: a widescreen 27-inch IPS monitors with excellent screen resolution
- BenQ BL2411: a 24-inch monitor that delivers superb performance and ergonomics for the price
- BenQ PG2401PT: high-quality monitor offers a wide colour gamut, excellent colour accuracy and 16:10 aspect ratio
- Asus ProArt PA279Q: 27-inch display factory calibrated for accurate colour reproduction
- Dell UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD Monitor: pricey 4K display that offers superb image quality
- LG 29EA93: 29in display with a 21:9 aspect ratio
- Philips 272P4: a premium-quality display with great performance