The latest Benq Display reviews at PC Advisor. Display user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The BenQ PG2401PT is a high-quality monitor with an 8-bit + FRC panel that offers a wide colour gamut, excellent colour accuracy and 16:10 aspect ratio. Find out more…
£1,122 inc VAT
The BenQ EW2740L is an inexpensive 27in monitor that offers good display quality. Here's our BenQ EW2740L review.
£210 inc VAT
The BenQ GL2450 has a large screen size, a fast response time, solid build-quality and excellent value for money. Here's our BenQ GL2450 review.
£105 inc VAT
The BenQ W1300's blistering detail and rich colour performance is absolutely spot on for live events. Read our BenQ W1300 review to find out more.
£900 inc VAT
There's nothing fancy or stylish about the BenQ BL2411, but its flicker-free backlight make it a pleasure to use. Read our BenQ BL2411 review to find out more.
£235 inc VAT
A low-priced model capable of high-quality 1080p HD film playback, the BenQ W1070 projector can be a useful living-room addition. Here's our BenQ W1070 review.
£671 inc VAT
The BenQ MS517 is a budget low-resolution DLP projector for schools and education.
£285 inc VAT
The BenQ GW2750HM is a no-nonsense 1080p 27inch monitor which aims to deliver premium quality at a rock-bottom price. Here's our BenQ GW2750HM review.
£195 inc VAT
BenQ's Joybee GP2 has a clear list of positives and a clear list of negatives. If you're the kind of person that can overlook some image quality problems in exchange…
£500 inc VAT
If you’re on a tight budget, BenQ’s RL2240H would appear to offer good value.
£130 inc VAT
The BenQ XL2410 is an interesting 3D display that's aimed at gamers.
£285 inc VAT
The cute BenQ Joybee Q1 looks like a shrunken version of a traditional projector. Updated 11 Apr 2011
£278 inc VAT
The BenQ W1000+ is a full-HD home-cinema projector using DLP technology, for under £1000.
£820 inc VAT
An attractive, slimline 24in LCD monitor costing £185 isn't an everyday occurrence - and the BenQ VW2420H isn't just another mainstream flat-panel.
£185 inc VAT
The BenQ G2222HDL is an inexpensive 21.5in flatscreen monitor - but does this cheap screen represent good value?
£145 inc VAT
The BenQ V2420H is a 24in, LED-backlit LCD monitor that has a super-thin chassis.
£299 inc VAT
The Benq M2700HD is a 27-inch 1080p monitor that is priced quite reasonably for home use and packs a great bundle.
£300 inc VAT
The BenQ V920 is a budget 18.5in monitor with a thin 14mm-thick panel.
£110 inc VAT
The BenQ W6000 is a high-end home theatre projector with a 2500 ANSI lumen rating and a 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
£2,727 inc VAT
BenQ's E2420HD is a 24in, Full HD LCD monitor with dual HDMI ports, a 2ms response time and a stylish design.
£179 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG 34UM95 - widescreen display great for office work and viewing movies
- HP DreamColor Z27x: a professional LCD monitor with an attractive price tag
- ViewSonic VP2772: a widescreen 27-inch IPS monitors with excellent screen resolution
- BenQ BL2411: a 24-inch monitor that delivers superb performance and ergonomics for the price
- BenQ PG2401PT: high-quality monitor offers a wide colour gamut, excellent colour accuracy and 16:10 aspect ratio
- Asus ProArt PA279Q: 27-inch display factory calibrated for accurate colour reproduction
- Dell UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD Monitor: pricey 4K display that offers superb image quality
- LG 29EA93: 29in display with a 21:9 aspect ratio
- Philips 272P4: a premium-quality display with great performance