The latest Display reviews at PC Advisor. Display user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
InFocus has made waves in the projector market with its popular X1 and X2 models. Now the third incarnation, the X3, has arrived.
£799 inc VAT
The ubiquitous InFocus X range has dominated our projector charts for years. Now the firm is trying to divert our attention to its new Work Big models. Do they…
£704 inc VAT
Projectors come in many shapes and sizes, and can suit one or half a dozen different purposes. This huge potential for versatility sometimes makes it difficult to pin…
£810 inc VAT
Portable but high-quality projectors are now more accessible than ever, with models such as the InFocus IN3106 leading the way.
£900 inc VAT
The versatile, 1.25kg InFocus IN1102 is a superior choice for a double-duty, lamp-based projector that delivers bright, colourful images both in large conference…
£999 inc VAT
The InFocus IN1503 is a business DLP projector with a widescreen 1280x800 resolution, a 1800:1 contrast ratio and a 3000 lumen ANSI brightness rating.
£900 inc VAT
The InFocus IN2114 is a compact business projector which has high brightness levels and an acceptable contrast ratio.
£590 inc VAT
The InFocus IN3114 is a 1024x768 XGA data projector that has a high brightness rating of 3500 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 2100:1. Its colours are vivid and…
£899 inc VAT
The InFocus IN3902 is a projector with a 1024x768 resolution, 2000:1 contrast ratio and 3000 lumen brightness rating.
£1,449 inc VAT
The InFocus ScreenPlay SP8602 home theatre projector is a 1080p Full HD installation model with 1300 lumens and a 30,000:1 contrast ratio. Its mediocre specifications…
£4,999 inc VAT
Whether in the classroom, the boardroom or when bringing films to life, the InFocus IN3116 is high-performance portable projector with HD widescreen resolution, and…
£850 inc VAT
The InFocus ScreenPlay SP8600 is a quality projector for a budget price.
£799 inc VAT
A short-throw projector for business or the classroom, the InFocus IN126STa takes some beating. Find out why in our InFocus IN126STa projector review.
£550 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG 34UM95 - widescreen display great for office work and viewing movies
- HP DreamColor Z27x: a professional LCD monitor with an attractive price tag
- ViewSonic VP2772: a widescreen 27-inch IPS monitors with excellent screen resolution
- BenQ BL2411: a 24-inch monitor that delivers superb performance and ergonomics for the price
- BenQ PG2401PT: high-quality monitor offers a wide colour gamut, excellent colour accuracy and 16:10 aspect ratio
- Asus ProArt PA279Q: 27-inch display factory calibrated for accurate colour reproduction
- Dell UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD Monitor: pricey 4K display that offers superb image quality
- LG 29EA93: 29in display with a 21:9 aspect ratio
- Philips 272P4: a premium-quality display with great performance