Budget flat-panel display reviews
The latest Budget flat-panel display reviews at PC Advisor. Budget flat-panel display user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The ViewSonic VG2436wm-LED is a 23.6in monitor from the value display brand, equipped with a pivoting stand
£195 inc VAT
Offering an expansive 23.6in screen in a very slim casing, the ViewSonic VX2453mh-LED promises plenty for its modest £155 price tag.
£155 inc VAT
The VX2542mh performs well for a TN monitor and offers flexible input options, including HDMI, along with built-in speakers. Here's our ViewSonic VX2452mh review.
£145 inc VAT
The sub-£150 flat-panel displays sector has been receiving plenty of new blood in recent months. The 21.5in ViewSonic VX2250wm takes most of the best bits from what's…
£140 inc VAT
The ViewSonic VX2336s-LED is an affordable 23.6in IPS monitor. Read our ViewSonic VX2336s-LED review to find out more.
£129 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- AOC i2369Vm: sleek and well built entry-level 23in display
- Philips 234E5: smart, frameless 23in display with a slim profile
- BenQ EW2740L: budget monitor offers remarkably good performance
- BenQ GL2450: 24-inch display that offers solid build-quality and excellent value for money
- Asus VX239H-W: this 23-inch display's excellent image quality comes at a high price
- ViewSonic VX2452mh: 23.6in display incorporating a fast TN-based panel
- HP Envy 23: great specifications but disappointing image quality