Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (74 reviews)
- Htc (49 reviews)
- Motorola (45 reviews)
- Sony (45 reviews)
- Lg (33 reviews)
- Mobile (30 reviews)
- Huawei (13 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Zte (10 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Saygus (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
The Sony Xperia U is the smallest and cheapest of three Xperia NXT Series models – but it's far from being the lesser choice...
£189 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia P is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia S with lower specifications. However, many of the things we didn't like about the latter don't appear in…
£330 inc VAT
The HTC One X is HTC's new flagship Android phone, featuring a superb design, a fantastic display and offers excellent performance along with some very well designed…
£480 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the outsized version of the Galaxy S III – a near-tablet sized smartphone with added stylus for handwriting and scribbling – REVISED 12…
£530 inc VAT
The Asus Padfone 2 is a high-end smartphone which comes with a dummy 10in tablet docking station. Read our Asus Padfone 2 review to find out more.
£599 inc VAT
Motorola's Razr HD smartphone has been out in the US for a few months and now it's arrived in the UK. Here's our Motorola Razr HD review.
£400 inc VAT
The Huawei Ascend Y300 is a no-frills budget Android smartphone that does the basics well. Read our Huawei Ascend Y300 review to find out more.
£100 inc VAT
The HTC Desire 500 is a mid-range Android smartphone with a powerful quad-core processor, desirable specs and clean good looks. Read our HTC Desire 500 review to find…
£199 inc VAT
LG’s Optimus G Pro is the new king of the phone/tablet hybrid market, with a beautiful screen, powerhouse architecture, and slightly-slimmer form factor that easily…
£230 inc VAT
As is the custom in the many markets, mini models offer a cheaper but downgraded version of a flagship product. Samsung's latest downgrade is the Galaxy S4 mini so…
£380 inc VAT
After months of being on sale in the US, Motorola has brought the Moto X to the UK. But is it worth a look? Find out in our Moto X review.
£350 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia SP offers excellent value for money in terms of style and performance; in short it's a very impressive Google Android smartphone. Read our Sony Xperia…
£300 inc VAT
Huawei latest effort in the smartphone market is its flagship Ascend P6. Read our Huawei Ascend P6 to see if this iPhone lookalike is all it's cracked up to be.
£309 inc VAT
The much anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone has now been out for a couple of months. Here's where we find out whether the flagship Samsung phone is still head…
£500 inc VAT
The HTC One mini is a slightly smaller, much cheaper version of the excellent HTC One. Here's our HTC One mini review.
£379 inc VAT
HTC took the excellent HTC One Android phone and supersized it. Here's our HTC One Max review.
£599 inc VAT
The S II is the follow up to Samsung's incredibly popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
£406 inc VAT
In the space of just 15 months Samsung has released the third generation of its Galaxy Ace Android smartphone. Read our full Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 review.
£127 inc VAT
The Galaxy S4 Active is one of Samsung's family of Galaxy S4 smartphones. This Android phone is built to last: a toughened smartphone able to handle dust, water, and…
£486 inc VAT
After launching the Ascend P6 last year, Huawei is back with a new flagship Android smartphone. Here's our full Huawei Ascend P7 review.
£449 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point