Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (74 reviews)
- Htc (49 reviews)
- Motorola (45 reviews)
- Sony (45 reviews)
- Lg (33 reviews)
- Mobile (30 reviews)
- Huawei (13 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Zte (10 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Saygus (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
Sony has launch a budget 4G phone to take on the Moto at IFA 2014. Here's our Sony Xperia E3 hands-on review.
£160 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched today at a Samsung Unpacked event, so we've compared the Note 3 and Note 4. Should you buy a SGN3 or wait for the SGN4? We reveal…
£599 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which launched today at IFA, and the Samsung Galaxy S5, which launched at February's MWC, are Samsung's two best ever smartphones. Here we…
£550 inc VAT
The HTC Desire 610 is a good all-round mid-range smartphone with a price tag that's just a tad too high. Here's our full HTC Desire 610 UK review.
£239 inc VAT
The S5 mini and Galaxy Alpha have many similarities but many differences. We explore them all in our Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs Galaxy Alpha comparison review.
£389 inc VAT
Samsung's Galaxy S5 mini is a compact version of the company's flagship Galaxy S5. It's a great mid-range Android smartphone, but with equally slimmed-down specs it's…
£389 inc VAT
We compare the LG G3 with its upstart cheaper sibling the LG G3 Stylus. Here's our LG G3 vs LG G3 Stylus smartphone comparison review.
£479 inc VAT
Not everyone wants to shell out for a flagship smartphone, and HTC is aiming the new big-screened Desire 816 squarely at the mid-range buyer. Here's our Desire 816…
£289 inc VAT
Sony's latest smartphone is the Xperia T3 a budget phablet with thin design and mid-range specs. Read our full review of the Xperia T3 to find out more.
£245 inc VAT
Samsung has gone metal so here's our Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review.
£499 inc VAT
As the best budget smartphones in the Windows and Android camps, we compare the Motorola Moto E and Nokia Lumia 530 spec for spec to see whether your money is better…
£89 inc VAT
Samsung has announced the Galaxy Alpha which is a sort of metal version of the Galaxy S5. Read this comparison review to see how they compare.
£499 inc VAT
Motorola's Moto G smartphone costs just £130 but offers great performance, features and build. Here's our full in-depth Moto G review.
£135 inc VAT
The ZTE Kis 3 is a smartphone which could be yours for less than £50. Read our review to find out if you should buy it though.
£39 inc VAT
The LG G3 S is effectively the G3 mini so here we compare it in full with the flagship LG G3 smartphone to show you what the difference is.
£299 inc VAT
We've been busy testing the Acer Liquid E3 mid-range smartphone. Here's our Acer Liquid E3 review.
£164 inc VAT
The OnePlus One and Nexus 5 are two brilliant smartphones that offer excellent value, performance and build quality. But which is the best value smartphone of 2014?…
£229 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Fame is a very cheap budget Android smartphone. Here's our Galaxy Fame review.
£145 inc VAT
Google has announced Android Lollipop so we've compared it side-by-side with Android 4.4 KitKat so you can see the difference.
Almost exactly a year after launching the Galaxy S4 mini, Samsung has introduced the Galaxy S5 mini. Find out how they differ in our comparison review.
£380 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point
- Sony Xperia M: cheap Android phone is okay, but there are better budget phones