Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (72 reviews)
- Htc (48 reviews)
- Motorola (45 reviews)
- Sony (45 reviews)
- Lg (31 reviews)
- Mobile (28 reviews)
- Huawei (13 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Zte (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
Samsung has gone metal so here's our Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review.
£499 inc VAT
As the best budget smartphones in the Windows and Android camps, we compare the Motorola Moto E and Nokia Lumia 530 spec for spec to see whether your money is better…
£89 inc VAT
Samsung has announced the Galaxy Alpha which is a sort of metal version of the Galaxy S5. Read this comparison review to see how they compare.
£499 inc VAT
Motorola's Moto G smartphone costs just £130 but offers great performance, features and build. Here's our full in-depth Moto G review.
£135 inc VAT
The ZTE Kis 3 is a smartphone which could be yours for less than £50. Read our review to find out if you should buy it though.
£39 inc VAT
The LG G3 S is effectively the G3 mini so here we compare it in full with the flagship LG G3 smartphone to show you what the difference is.
£299 inc VAT
We've been busy testing the Acer Liquid E3 mid-range smartphone. Here's our Acer Liquid E3 review.
£164 inc VAT
The OnePlus One and Nexus 5 are two brilliant smartphones that offer excellent value, performance and build quality. But which is the best value smartphone of 2014?…
£229 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Fame is a very cheap budget Android smartphone. Here's our Galaxy Fame review.
£145 inc VAT
The Acer Liquid Jade will cost just £229 but doesn't feel like a budget smartphone. Read our Acer Liquid Jade hands-on review.
£229 inc VAT
Google has announced Android Lollipop so we've compared it side-by-side with Android 4.4 KitKat so you can see the difference.
Almost exactly a year after launching the Galaxy S4 mini, Samsung has introduced the Galaxy S5 mini. Find out how they differ in our comparison review.
£380 inc VAT
Samsung has just announced the Galaxy S5 mini so we've take a look at how it compares to the flagship Galaxy S5 including price, design and specs.
£549 inc VAT
Is the HTC One M8 too big and expensive? Read our review of the new HTC One mini 2.
£359 inc VAT
Smartphone cameras are ever improving, but they lack one crucial feature: a zoom. Not so with the Galaxy K Zoom. This Android smartphone has a built-in 10x zoom lens.…
£400 inc VAT
Like many smartphone makers, LG has made a mini version of its flagship smartphone. Read our full review of the LG G2 mini.
£220 inc VAT
That's right, we said it. You're wasting your money on the HTC One M8. It's an incredibly desirable smartphone, but the plastic HTC One E8 is just too good a deal by…
£550 inc VAT
EE's Kestrel, a rebranded Huawei handset, is the UK's cheapest 4G smartphone, available for £99 on PAYG (with a £10 top-up), or free on a £13.99/month contract with…
£99 inc VAT
In our latest comparison review, we put the new LG G3 up against the Sony Xperia Z2. See which smartphone comes out on top.
£499 inc VAT
We have been busy testing the new Sony Xperia M2 mid-range smartphone. Here's our Sony Xperia M2 review.
£229 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point
- Sony Xperia M: cheap Android phone is okay, but there are better budget phones