Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (78 reviews)
- Htc (51 reviews)
- Motorola (46 reviews)
- Sony (46 reviews)
- Lg (33 reviews)
- Mobile (30 reviews)
- Huawei (15 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Zte (10 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Prestigio (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Doogee (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Elephone (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Saygus (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
Marketed as the second Google phone, the Huawei Ideos is a compact smartphone handset that illustrates the shift in focus between the first and second wave of Android…
£129 inc VAT
The T-Mobile G2 Touch is the successor to 2008's much ballyhooed HTC G1 (aka the "Google Phone").
£400 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is an inexpensive, basic phone that has one great feature: 3G support.
£79 inc VAT
The Motorola Flipout is without doubt the oddest-looking mobile phone we've come across in 2010.
£229 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Spiro is a basic slider phone with good looks and a penchant for playing music.
The T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S line of super Google Android phones, also known as the Samsung Vibrant, enjoys stellar media features. Updated 6 December…
£439 inc VAT
The Google Android-powered Archos 32 Internet Tablet is palm-size, and more closely resembles an Android smartphone than it does a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is a…
£101 inc VAT
Acer's beTouch E130 is a budget 2.6in-touchscreen smartphone running Google Android 1.6 that looks very much like it means business.
£192 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Apollo - also known as the Samsung Galaxy 580 - is a Google Android phone that doesn't skimp on too many features.
£190 inc VAT
The Acer Stream is a Google Android 2.1 smartphone with a 3.7in screen, a 5Mp camera and solid battery life.
£400 inc VAT
We got some hands on time with the Samsung Galaxy S 4G at the Mobile World Congress tradeshow in Barcelona - and we were impressed with Samsung's latest superfast but…
The HTC Wildfire S proves that lower-end Google Android phones don't necessarily have to be attractive too.
The HTC Desire S is an update to the firm's popular Desire Android smartphone. We got our hands on the HTC Desire S for a first look.
The ZTE Racer is a Google Android 2.1 smartphone handset that's actually small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It's lightweight too, not to mention sleek.
£99 inc VAT
This good-looking Android 2.2 handset features a curved design and a metal accent on the back but, oddly, has a plastic backplate. The Acer Liquid Metal is chunkier…
£300 inc VAT
Samsung is expanding its popular Galaxy smartphone range, and the latest addition is the Android-based Galaxy Pro. Here's our preview.
The Motorola Atrix is a Google Android 2.2 'Froyo' smartphone equipped with a 1GHz dual-core processor.
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Nexus S smartphone - better known as the Google Nexus S - is a joint effort between Samsung and Google with some impressive features. Updated 22 March 2011
£550 inc VAT
A souped-up version of the HTC Desire that wowed us last year, the Google Android 2.2 'Froyo'-based HTC Desire HD is one of the most popular smartphones on the…
£469 inc VAT
The Motorola Defy is a very well-built Android 2.1 Eclair handset that, like the iPhone, packs in a 3.6in screen – only it’s half a centimetre smaller overall.…
£270 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera