Android smartphone reviews
The latest Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The HTC Smart mobile phone borrows many design cues from the Android operating system, but has basic features and lacks a third-party application store.
£179 inc VAT
Featuring a superb, Apple-esque design, HTC's latest Android smartphone — the HTC Legend — is one of the sexiest looking mobile phones we've ever reviewed. The…
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2, and is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
£300 inc VAT
The HTC Desire Google Android smartphone has more been compared to Apple's iPhone 4 and, whilst the latter has been associated with long-queues outside Apple's…
£399 inc VAT
The HTC Wildfire is a smaller, cheaper version of the HTC Desire mobile phone. The Wildfire's low-resolution display and occasional lag are down sides, but it is well…
£229 inc VAT
The HTC Desire Z smartphone boasts a slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs the latest 2.2 "Froyo" version of Google's Android operating system.
£429 inc VAT
The T-Mobile G2 Touch is the successor to 2008's much ballyhooed HTC G1 (aka the "Google Phone").
£400 inc VAT
The HTC Wildfire S proves that lower-end Google Android phones don't necessarily have to be attractive too.
The HTC Desire S is an update to the firm's popular Desire Android smartphone. We got our hands on the HTC Desire S for a first look.
A souped-up version of the HTC Desire that wowed us last year, the Google Android 2.2 'Froyo'-based HTC Desire HD is one of the most popular smartphones on the…
£469 inc VAT
The HTC Incredible S does a respectable job of living up to its name.
£395 inc VAT
The HTC Sensation is a solidly built Google Android smartphone that can rub shoulders with the best the platform has to offer, including the Samsung Galaxy S II and…
£499 inc VAT
One of the first 3D Android phones, the HTC EVO 3D is a worthy successor to the EVO 4G. It's due to launch in the UK in late 2011.
£599 inc VAT
The HTC Salsa is good value for money smartphone with a great design, but its ultimate appeal will depend on how much you use Facebook on a daily basis.
£299 inc VAT
HTC Sensation XL preview: When it comes to smartphones, how big is too big?
The HTC Rhyme may be targeting women, but this stylish and user friendly smartphone should appeal to a broader market.
£390 inc VAT
The original HTC Sensation gets a splash of red paint and an endorsement from Dr.Dre
£465 inc VAT
The HTC One X is HTC's new flagship Android phone, featuring a superb design, a fantastic display and offers excellent performance along with some very well designed…
£480 inc VAT
The HTC One S is the ultimate multimedia phone for Android, from gaming to music to snapping high-quality photos. Read our HTC One S review to find out more - UPDATED…
£370 inc VAT
HTC's One range of smartphones consists of three handsets. The HTC One V is the baby entry-level offering with the cheapest price tag but you get a decent smartphone…
£200 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point
- Sony Xperia M: cheap Android phone is okay, but there are better budget phones