Android tablet reviews
The latest Android tablet reviews at PC Advisor. Android tablet user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Lenovo is taking on the big guns in the tablet world with its sub-£200 Yoga Tablet 8. Here's our full review.
£199 inc VAT
Lenovo's latest tablet is the Yoga Tablet 10. Here's our full review of the cheap 10in tablet.
£249 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A is a 7in Android tablet at a cheap price. Here's our Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A review.
£150 inc VAT
Lenovo's IdeaTab A2109A is a 9in Android tablet running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.1.1. It's a useful size for those for whom a 10in tablet is too big, and a 7in slate too…
£199 inc VAT
The Lenovo IdeaPad K1 is another 10in tablet running Google Android 3.1
£369 inc VAT
The Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is aimed squarely at business users and comes with a digitiser pen for drawing.
£400 inc VAT
The Lenovo K2 tablet felt lightweight and well-balanced and the display looked good for its resolution, with a noticeably minimal air-gap.
We get our hands-on the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, the Android tablet with a Quad HD screen and built-in projector.
£449 inc VAT
Lenovo's new Tab S8 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat and a 64-bit Intel processor at just £149. Here's our Lenovo Tab S8 review from IFA 2014.
£149 inc VAT
Lenovo used MWC 2015 in Barcelona this week to launch two new and affordable Android tablets: the Lenovo Tab 2 A8 and the Lenovo Tab 2 A10.
£129 inc VAT
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Nexus 7: why the Nexus 7 is still the best tablet you can buy in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact: A decent iPad mini and Galaxy Tab S rival
- Google Nexus 9: HTC's tablet is great but as expensive as an iPad Air
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: Android tablet takes on iPad Air and Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: slim, light, powerful Android tablet is best iPad Air alternative
- Tesco Hudl 2: One of the best budget tablets you can buy
- Google Nexus 10: The best 10in Android tablet
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z: super slim Android tablet
- LG G Pad 8.3: A great Android tablet at a great price
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: a powerful budget Android tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10: a versatile 10-inch Android tablet at a reasonable price
- Tesco Hudl: excellent Android tablet with good specs and better price tag
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014): the 10-inch high-end Samsung tablet gets a little makeover
- Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176CX): A competitive new entry into the budget tablet market
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD
- Kindle Fire HD (2013): The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon's 7-inch budget Android tablet
- Kobo Arc 10HD: a handsome 10-inch Android tablet that could be just what you're looking for
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: a good 8-inch tablet but it's expensive
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2: a 12-inch powerhouse of a tablet that's too big for its own good
- Archos 80 Titanium tablet
- Acer Iconia A1: budget Android tablet with a microSD card slot
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Asus Fonepad 7 LTE: Reasonable 7in Android tablet that doubles as a giant smartphone
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9-inch: cheap tablet locked into Amazon's world
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
- Asus Memo Pad 8: Asus's 8in tablet is a bargain at £120 with few downfalls
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: barely an upgrade from the Tab 3 and overpriced to boot