Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (72 reviews)
- Htc (48 reviews)
- Motorola (45 reviews)
- Sony (45 reviews)
- Lg (31 reviews)
- Mobile (28 reviews)
- Huawei (13 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Zte (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
The Sony Ericsson Spiro is a basic slider phone with good looks and a penchant for playing music.
This good-looking Android 2.2 handset features a curved design and a metal accent on the back but, oddly, has a plastic backplate. The Acer Liquid Metal is chunkier…
£300 inc VAT
The Motorola Milestone 2 Android smartphone is visually similar to its predecessor, but a faster processor and support for Flash are welcome improvements. Updated 25…
£429 inc VAT
The ZTE Racer is a Google Android 2.1 smartphone handset that's actually small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It's lightweight too, not to mention sleek.
£99 inc VAT
Huawei's Ascend P1 is light and offers good performance, but its let down by questionable build quality. Read our full review to find out more.
£365 inc VAT
The Galaxy Ace is a mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience. Read our full review to find out more.
£199 inc VAT
The Galaxy Nexus is the flagship for all Google Android phones, and the launch vehicle for Google's latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
£499 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Go is a mid-range Android smartphone with extra dust resistance and an element of waterproofing. Here's our Sony Xperia Go review – UPDATED 7 AUG 2012
£250 inc VAT
The Motorola RAZR V is a slightly thicker and better designed version of the flagship Motorola smartphone the RAZR, but apart from its design, it offers little to get…
£500 inc VAT
The Verzo Kinzo is an Android phone from a new company based in the Czech Republic.
£238 inc VAT
We aren’t convinced that 3D has a place in the smartphone world, although we do appreciate the way LG offers more than just 3D photo and video capture.
£358 inc VAT
The Orange San Diego, also known as the Intel AZ210A, is the first mobile phone with an Intel processor to hit the UK. We take a close look at this interesting new…
£200 inc VAT
The HTC One SV is a mid-range Android phone that has a comfortable design, 4G capabilities and reasonably good battery life. Find out more about it in our HTC One SV…
£319 inc VAT
The HTC Wildfire is a smaller, cheaper version of the HTC Desire mobile phone. The Wildfire's low-resolution display and occasional lag are down sides, but it is well…
£229 inc VAT
The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model.
£349 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Sola is a solid, but not outstanding mid-range Android phone that's a little overpriced.
£345 inc VAT
Samsung's Galaxy mini smartphone offers an affordable entry point to Google Android.
£101 inc VAT
The Xperia S is the flagship Android device for 'new' smartphone manufacturer Sony, who recently bought out its former partner Ericsson.
£429 inc VAT
The HTC Desire X is a middle of the range, middle of the road Android phone that sells for around £230 without a contract.
£230 inc VAT
Sony hasn't blown us away with its smartphones this year. The Sony Xperia T – also known as the new Bond Phone – is its new Android phone, pitched at the top end of…
£399 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point
- Sony Xperia M: cheap Android phone is okay, but there are better budget phones