Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (80 reviews)
- Htc (52 reviews)
- Sony (47 reviews)
- Motorola (46 reviews)
- Lg (33 reviews)
- Mobile (30 reviews)
- Huawei (15 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Acer (10 reviews)
- Zte (10 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Prestigio (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Doogee (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Elephone (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Saygus (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2, and is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
£300 inc VAT
The idea behind Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini mobile phone is very much in-line with the Nokia N97 mini and the HTC HD mini mobile phones.
£249 inc VAT
The LG Optimus GT540 is a Google Android phone aimed at first-time smartphone buyers. Possessing a stylish design and capable of DivX and Xvid video playback, the LG…
£199 inc VAT
The Acer beTouch E400 Google Android 2.1 smartphone comes with some great features for younger users.
£259 inc VAT
The Garmin Asus A10 takes the Nuvifone M10 hybrid GPS satnav and smartphone and upgrades it, moving from Windows Mobile to the Google Android platform in the process.
£349 inc VAT
The T-Mobile G2 Touch is the successor to 2008's much ballyhooed HTC G1 (aka the "Google Phone").
£400 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is an inexpensive, basic phone that has one great feature: 3G support.
£79 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Spiro is a basic slider phone with good looks and a penchant for playing music.
This good-looking Android 2.2 handset features a curved design and a metal accent on the back but, oddly, has a plastic backplate. The Acer Liquid Metal is chunkier…
£300 inc VAT
The Motorola Milestone 2 Android smartphone is visually similar to its predecessor, but a faster processor and support for Flash are welcome improvements. Updated 25…
£429 inc VAT
The ZTE Racer is a Google Android 2.1 smartphone handset that's actually small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It's lightweight too, not to mention sleek.
£99 inc VAT
Huawei's Ascend P1 is light and offers good performance, but its let down by questionable build quality. Read our full review to find out more.
£365 inc VAT
The Galaxy Ace is a mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience. Read our full review to find out more.
£199 inc VAT
The Galaxy Nexus is the flagship for all Google Android phones, and the launch vehicle for Google's latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
£499 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Go is a mid-range Android smartphone with extra dust resistance and an element of waterproofing. Here's our Sony Xperia Go review – UPDATED 7 AUG 2012
£250 inc VAT
The Motorola RAZR V is a slightly thicker and better designed version of the flagship Motorola smartphone the RAZR, but apart from its design, it offers little to get…
£500 inc VAT
The Verzo Kinzo is an Android phone from a new company based in the Czech Republic.
£238 inc VAT
We aren’t convinced that 3D has a place in the smartphone world, although we do appreciate the way LG offers more than just 3D photo and video capture.
£358 inc VAT
The Orange San Diego, also known as the Intel AZ210A, is the first mobile phone with an Intel processor to hit the UK. We take a close look at this interesting new…
£200 inc VAT
The HTC One SV is a mid-range Android phone that has a comfortable design, 4G capabilities and reasonably good battery life. Find out more about it in our HTC One SV…
£319 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera