Android smartphone reviews
The latest Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The Samsung Omnia 7 is a Microsoft Windows Phone 7 smartphone featuring an impressive 4in Super AMOLED display. Updated, 31 March 2011
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Nexus S smartphone - better known as the Google Nexus S - is a joint effort between Samsung and Google with some impressive features. Updated 22 March 2011
£550 inc VAT
The T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S line of super Google Android phones, also known as the Samsung Vibrant, enjoys stellar media features. Updated 6 December…
£439 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy S3 made a major breakthrough for Android phones. The Galaxy S III is the first Android device that gave Apple's iPhone a tough run for its money.…
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a superfast 6in smarphone and tablet that is stylish and slim, despite its large size. Read PC Advisor's Galaxy Note 3 review to find out…
£599 inc VAT
Samsung hopes to appeal to the masses with its Galaxy Alpha, which is something of a cross between your typical Samsung Android phone and an iPhone. But can it appeal…
£342 inc VAT
A multimedia champion out now in the US and (hopefully) set to storm the UK soon, the Samsung Infuse 4G is a Google Android phone that suffers from pixelated pictures…
We got some hands on time with the Samsung Galaxy S 4G at the Mobile World Congress tradeshow in Barcelona - and we were impressed with Samsung's latest superfast but…
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the outsized version of the Galaxy S III – a near-tablet sized smartphone with added stylus for handwriting and scribbling – REVISED 12…
£530 inc VAT
As is the custom in the many markets, mini models offer a cheaper but downgraded version of a flagship product. Samsung's latest downgrade is the Galaxy S4 mini so…
£380 inc VAT
The much anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone has now been out for a couple of months. Here's where we find out whether the flagship Samsung phone is still head…
£500 inc VAT
The S II is the follow up to Samsung's incredibly popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
£406 inc VAT
In the space of just 15 months Samsung has released the third generation of its Galaxy Ace Android smartphone. Read our full Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 review.
£127 inc VAT
The Galaxy S4 Active is one of Samsung's family of Galaxy S4 smartphones. This Android phone is built to last: a toughened smartphone able to handle dust, water, and…
£486 inc VAT
The Galaxy S5 has arrived and we're not exactly blown away. Find out why in our in-depth Samsung Galaxy S5 review.
£549 inc VAT
Samsung has updated the Galaxy Note 4 with a stunning Quad HD screen, a powerful processor, camera improvements and more. Here's our Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review.
£599 inc VAT
Is the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge a great gadget or a complete gimmick? Find out in our full and in-depth Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review.
£650 inc VAT
The Galaxy Ace is a mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience. Read our full review to find out more.
£199 inc VAT
The Galaxy Nexus is the flagship for all Google Android phones, and the launch vehicle for Google's latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
£499 inc VAT
Samsung's Galaxy mini smartphone offers an affordable entry point to Google Android.
£101 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera