Android smartphone reviews
The latest Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Sony's Xperia Z was the first on the 2013 smartphone scene and is still top of our chart. Find out why in our Sony Xperia Z review.
£520 inc VAT
Sony topped our smartphone chart with its flagship Xperia Z smartphone and now it's back with a new and supposedly improved model. Read our Sony Xperia Z1 review to…
£599 inc VAT
A top-spec smartphone in a handset which isn't huge? Here's our full Sony Xperia Z1 Compact review.
£399 inc VAT
Sony is back with a new mini smartphone with high-end specs so here's our Xperia Z3 Compact review.
£349 inc VAT
Not one to hang around, Sony has launched the Xperia Z3 as its new smartphone and here's our full in-depth review.
£515 inc VAT
Despite only being out for a few months, Sony has replaced the Xperia Z1. Read our Xperia Z2 review to see what's new in Sony's flagship Android smartphone.
£599 inc VAT
If you are heavy on texting and looking for a stylish compact Android phone that does not skimp on features, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is for you. It has…
£229 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc replaces the Xperia X10 as the flagship model of Sony Ericsson's Xperia line-up of Android smartphones. Updated, 22 June 2011
£359 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia U is the smallest and cheapest of three Xperia NXT Series models – but it's far from being the lesser choice...
£189 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia P is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia S with lower specifications. However, many of the things we didn't like about the latter don't appear in…
£330 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia SP offers excellent value for money in terms of style and performance; in short it's a very impressive Google Android smartphone. Read our Sony Xperia…
£300 inc VAT
Sony Ericsson is looking to take mobile gaming to the next level with the Xperia Play Android gaming smartphone.
£399 inc VAT
The idea behind Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini mobile phone is very much in-line with the Nokia N97 mini and the HTC HD mini mobile phones.
£249 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is an inexpensive, basic phone that has one great feature: 3G support.
£79 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Spiro is a basic slider phone with good looks and a penchant for playing music.
The Sony Xperia Go is a mid-range Android smartphone with extra dust resistance and an element of waterproofing. Here's our Sony Xperia Go review – UPDATED 7 AUG 2012
£250 inc VAT
The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model.
£349 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Sola is a solid, but not outstanding mid-range Android phone that's a little overpriced.
£345 inc VAT
The Xperia S is the flagship Android device for 'new' smartphone manufacturer Sony, who recently bought out its former partner Ericsson.
£429 inc VAT
Sony hasn't blown us away with its smartphones this year. The Sony Xperia T – also known as the new Bond Phone – is its new Android phone, pitched at the top end of…
£399 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point
- Sony Xperia M: cheap Android phone is okay, but there are better budget phones