Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (72 reviews)
- Htc (48 reviews)
- Motorola (45 reviews)
- Sony (45 reviews)
- Lg (31 reviews)
- Mobile (28 reviews)
- Huawei (13 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Zte (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
Looking for a decent Android smartphone, but don't want one as big and expensive as the Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X+? Then read our Galaxy S3 mini review to find…
£250 inc VAT
The Asus Fonepad is an inexpensive 7in tablet that is also a smartphone. Here's our Asus Fonepad hands-on review.
£179 inc VAT
The MobiWire Gemini is a budget Android handset which offers the unusual feature – in the UK anyway – of dual-SIM card slots. Read our MobiWire Gemini review to find…
£200 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia ZL is just your average high-end smartphone. Here's our Sony Xperia ZL review.
£450 inc VAT
The Galaxy S4 Zoom is a mash up of Samsung's Galaxy S4 mini and a compact camera with a 10x zoom. Our Galaxy S4 Zoom review tries to make sense of this ugly duckling…
£400 inc VAT
ZTE is continuing to refresh its Blade series of budget smartphones. Here's our review of the ZTE Blade V.
£77 inc VAT
Sony has joined the emerging phablet market with its Xperia Z Ultra. Check out our Sony Xperia Z Ultra review to find out more.
£599 inc VAT
The HTC Desire C is a cheap and very compact Google smartphone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
£180 inc VAT
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag. Read our Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 review
£500 inc VAT
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei claims it has the world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone. Huawei is referring to its Category 4 LTE capability, but read our review of the…
£315 inc VAT
Curved screen TV too big? We test out the LG G Flex curved screen smartphone with a full in-depth review.
£499 inc VAT
We have been busy testing the new Sony Xperia M2 mid-range smartphone. Here's our Sony Xperia M2 review.
£229 inc VAT
Find out why the ZenFone 6 phablet surprised us in our full Asus ZenFone 6 review.
£249 inc VAT
Asus has launched a series of smartphones that we have been pleasantly surprised by, including the ZenFone 5. Here, we've reviewed the ZenFone 5, the 5in, mid-range…
£179 inc VAT
Samsung has updated its Galaxy Note range with an 8in phablet. Read our Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 review to find out more.
£339 inc VAT
The Landvo L200G is a cheap Android phone with tempting specifications. Looking for a good, cheap phone? Here's our Landvo L200G review.
£74 inc VAT
The HTC Desire 610 is a good all-round mid-range smartphone with a price tag that's just a tad too high. Here's our full HTC Desire 610 UK review.
£239 inc VAT
A quad-core smartphone with a 5in screen and 2000mAh battery sounds like an amazing deal at £89, but is all as it seems? Find out in our ZTE Blade L2 budget…
£89 inc VAT
Not everyone wants to shell out for a flagship smartphone, and HTC is aiming the new big-screened Desire 816 squarely at the mid-range buyer. Here's our Desire 816…
£289 inc VAT
The ZTE Kis 3 is a smartphone which could be yours for less than £50. Read our review to find out if you should buy it though.
£39 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Too big and too expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £139
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point
- Sony Xperia M: cheap Android phone is okay, but there are better budget phones