Android smartphone reviews
More Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. More Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (72 reviews)
- Htc (48 reviews)
- Sony (44 reviews)
- Motorola (43 reviews)
- Lg (31 reviews)
- Mobile (28 reviews)
- Huawei (13 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Zte (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
The second-generation of the popular Moto G is here, with a bigger screen, front speakers and dual SIM card slots. Here's our Moto G 2014 review.
£145 inc VAT
We liked the original Moto X, but the Android smartphone didn't have all that much going for it. Now, with Moto Maker available in the UK and some nice upgrades, the…
£420 inc VAT
Samsung has updated the Galaxy Note 4 with a stunning Quad HD screen, a powerful processor, camera improvements and more. Here's our Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review.
£599 inc VAT
The Galaxy S5 has arrived and we're not exactly blown away. Find out why in our in-depth Samsung Galaxy S5 review.
£549 inc VAT
Is the HTC One M8 too big and expensive? Read our review of the new HTC One mini 2.
£359 inc VAT
The Acer Stream is a Google Android 2.1 smartphone with a 3.7in screen, a 5Mp camera and solid battery life.
£400 inc VAT
The LG Revolution is an attractive and solidly built Google Android smartphone, although the overlay LG slapped over Android isn't the slickest.
£400 inc VAT
Sony Ericsson is looking to take mobile gaming to the next level with the Xperia Play Android gaming smartphone.
£399 inc VAT
The coveted "Google phone" is finally here, but HTC's Google Nexus One isn't quite the superphone that Google intimated it would be. Updated 29 April 2010.
£180 inc VAT
The Acer Liquid is a contract-free touchscreen smartphone equipped with Google Android 1.6.
£330 inc VAT
The Motorola Quench mobile phone offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software.
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2, and is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
£300 inc VAT
The idea behind Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini mobile phone is very much in-line with the Nokia N97 mini and the HTC HD mini mobile phones.
£249 inc VAT
The LG Optimus GT540 is a Google Android phone aimed at first-time smartphone buyers. Possessing a stylish design and capable of DivX and Xvid video playback, the LG…
£199 inc VAT
The Acer beTouch E400 Google Android 2.1 smartphone comes with some great features for younger users.
£259 inc VAT
The Garmin Asus A10 takes the Nuvifone M10 hybrid GPS satnav and smartphone and upgrades it, moving from Windows Mobile to the Google Android platform in the process.
£349 inc VAT
The T-Mobile G2 Touch is the successor to 2008's much ballyhooed HTC G1 (aka the "Google Phone").
£400 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is an inexpensive, basic phone that has one great feature: 3G support.
£79 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Spiro is a basic slider phone with good looks and a penchant for playing music.
This good-looking Android 2.2 handset features a curved design and a metal accent on the back but, oddly, has a plastic backplate. The Acer Liquid Metal is chunkier…
£300 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: Better than the original and now with a microSD card slot
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- HTC One X+
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point
- Sony Xperia M: cheap Android phone is okay, but there are better budget phones