Android smartphone reviews
The latest Sony Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
Sony Ericsson's first Google Android-based smartphone, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, comes with a unique user interface that's designed to improve handling and…
The idea behind Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini mobile phone is very much in-line with the Nokia N97 mini and the HTC HD mini mobile phones.
£249 inc VAT
If you are heavy on texting and looking for a stylish compact Android phone that does not skimp on features, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is for you. It has…
£229 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Cedar is an inexpensive, basic phone that has one great feature: 3G support.
£79 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Spiro is a basic slider phone with good looks and a penchant for playing music.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is a mid-range Google Android smartphone, targeted at users who can't afford the premium Xperia X10 and find the Xperia X10 mini or mini…
Sony Ericsson is looking to take mobile gaming to the next level with the Xperia Play Android gaming smartphone.
£399 inc VAT
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc replaces the Xperia X10 as the flagship model of Sony Ericsson's Xperia line-up of Android smartphones. Updated, 22 June 2011
£359 inc VAT
The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model.
£349 inc VAT
The Xperia S is the flagship Android device for 'new' smartphone manufacturer Sony, who recently bought out its former partner Ericsson.
£429 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia P is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia S with lower specifications. However, many of the things we didn't like about the latter don't appear in…
£330 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia U is the smallest and cheapest of three Xperia NXT Series models – but it's far from being the lesser choice...
£189 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Sola is a solid, but not outstanding mid-range Android phone that's a little overpriced.
£345 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Go is a mid-range Android smartphone with extra dust resistance and an element of waterproofing. Here's our Sony Xperia Go review – UPDATED 7 AUG 2012
£250 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia tipo is Sony's new baby Android phone, with low price but limited specifications.
£129 inc VAT
Sony hasn't blown us away with its smartphones this year. The Sony Xperia T – also known as the new Bond Phone – is its new Android phone, pitched at the top end of…
£399 inc VAT
Sony's new flagship smartphone for 2013 is the Xperia Z, but how does it stack up against the iconic iPhone 5? We take a look in our Sony Xperia Z vs Apple iPhone 5…
With the promise of a new Galaxy smartphone just a week away, the comparison of Sony's flagship Xperia Z to Samsung's much older Galaxy S III will seem bizarre.…
£520 inc VAT
Sony's Xperia Z is its flagship smartphone for 2013, but how does it stack up against Google's own Nexus 4? We take an in-depth look at these two Android smartphones…
£520 inc VAT
The Sony Xperia Z is gathering plaudits as the outstanding Android phone on the market today, but how does it compare with the latest and best BlackBerry, the…
£520 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- ZTE Blade S6 Plus: An Android Lollipop phablet with some sweet specs
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced