Android smartphone reviews
The latest Samsung Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
The T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S line of super Google Android phones, also known as the Samsung Vibrant, enjoys stellar media features. Updated 6 December…
£439 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Apollo - also known as the Samsung Galaxy 580 - is a Google Android phone that doesn't skimp on too many features.
£190 inc VAT
We got some hands on time with the Samsung Galaxy S 4G at the Mobile World Congress tradeshow in Barcelona - and we were impressed with Samsung's latest superfast but…
Samsung is expanding its popular Galaxy smartphone range, and the latest addition is the Android-based Galaxy Pro. Here's our preview.
The Samsung Nexus S smartphone - better known as the Google Nexus S - is a joint effort between Samsung and Google with some impressive features. Updated 22 March 2011
£550 inc VAT
The Samsung Omnia 7 is a Microsoft Windows Phone 7 smartphone featuring an impressive 4in Super AMOLED display. Updated, 31 March 2011
£499 inc VAT
A multimedia champion out now in the US and (hopefully) set to storm the UK soon, the Samsung Infuse 4G is a Google Android phone that suffers from pixelated pictures…
The Galaxy Ace is a mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience. Read our full review to find out more.
£199 inc VAT
Samsung's Galaxy mini smartphone offers an affordable entry point to Google Android.
£101 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note is Samsung's unique half smartphone and half tablet device. The hybrid handset boasts a 5.3-inch screen and some impressive specs to boot.
£600 inc VAT
The S II is the follow up to Samsung's incredibly popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
£406 inc VAT
With Skype text input and Navigon's turn-by-turn GPS application, the Samsung Galaxy Y appears to offer plenty of bang for your buck.
£79 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G suffers from too much bloatware and dated specs, but it's still a good budget smartphone.
The Galaxy Nexus is the flagship for all Google Android phones, and the launch vehicle for Google's latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Beam is definitely one of the more interesting releases of 2012 so far. It's essentially an average, mid-range Android phone that boasts a built-in…
Samsung has finally revealed the Galaxy S III, the highly-anticipated successor to the popular Galaxy S II. We put it up against the Apple iPhone 4S, exploring the…
£499 inc VAT
Samsung has finally revealed the Galaxy S III, the highly-anticipated successor to the popular Galaxy S II. We put it up against the HTC One X, exploring the differences.
£499 inc VAT
In the space of just 15 months Samsung has released the third generation of its Galaxy Ace Android smartphone. Read our full Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 review.
£127 inc VAT
Samsung has launched the Galaxy S3 which it says is selling pretty well. Apple's iPhone 5 is nearly upon us so we've compared the two heavyweight smartphones.
£499 inc VAT
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the outsized version of the Galaxy S III – a near-tablet sized smartphone with added stylus for handwriting and scribbling – REVISED 12…
£530 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The best Android phone of 2015. The S6 is Samsung's best-looking Galaxy yet, losing some features but adding so much more
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G4: Great price and camera but misses the mark in other areas
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- HTC One M9: A gorgeous flagship Android phone but hardware hasn't moved on much for 2015
- HTC One M8: Predecessor to the new One M9 but still a great phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Why the edge screen isn't worth paying extra for
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is still a great deal even with a price hike, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: The Galaxy Note 4 with a curved screen
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy A5: a cheaper alternative to the Galaxy S6, but there are better deals if you look at last year's flagship
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- ZTE Blade S6: This dual-SIM iPhone 6 lookalike runs Android Lollipop and offers 4G LTE at a great price
- Huawei P8: Decent design and hardware is let down by poor performance and software
- Kingzone Z1: The fastest phone you'll find below £200
- UMI Hammer: Almost indestructible and with easily swappable ROMs, this 4G phone is a great buy at under £100
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+: Affordable dual-SIM phone with Full HD display and 13 Mp camera
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto E 4G: With 4G and a speed boost the new Motorola Moto E budget phone is a better buy than the Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- New Moto G 4G 2015: Motorola's latest Moto G 4G is a poor successor to the best budget phone on the market and no match for the cheaper Moto E 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- Doogee F1 Turbo Mini: The best budget 4G phone of 2015
- Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Duo: cheap dual-SIM Android phone offers decent specs, camera and build, with great battery life - but you get what you pay for
- ZTE Blade S6 Plus: An Android Lollipop phablet with some sweet specs
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced