Android smartphone reviews
The latest Android smartphone reviews at PC Advisor. Android smartphone user reviews, ratings, buying advice and price comparison
- Samsung (75 reviews)
- Htc (49 reviews)
- Motorola (45 reviews)
- Sony (45 reviews)
- Lg (33 reviews)
- Mobile (30 reviews)
- Huawei (13 reviews)
- Google (12 reviews)
- Zte (10 reviews)
- Acer (9 reviews)
- Ericsson (9 reviews)
- Asus (7 reviews)
- Archos (3 reviews)
- Electronics (3 reviews)
- Amazon (2 reviews)
- Nokia (2 reviews)
- Oneplus (2 reviews)
- Android (1 reviews)
- Dell (1 reviews)
- Ee (1 reviews)
- Garmin (1 reviews)
- Kyocera (1 reviews)
- Landvo (1 reviews)
- Medion (1 reviews)
- Mobiwire (1 reviews)
- Orange (1 reviews)
- Prestigio (1 reviews)
- Saygus (1 reviews)
- Umi (1 reviews)
- Verzo (1 reviews)
- Yota (1 reviews)
Sony Ericsson's first Google Android-based smartphone, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, comes with a unique user interface that's designed to improve handling and…
The Motorola Milestone - Droid in the US - is a mobile phone that caused a big stir on arrival last year.
£449 inc VAT
The Acer Liquid is a contract-free touchscreen smartphone equipped with Google Android 1.6.
£330 inc VAT
The coveted "Google phone" is finally here, but HTC's Google Nexus One isn't quite the superphone that Google intimated it would be. Updated 29 April 2010.
£180 inc VAT
The HTC Smart mobile phone borrows many design cues from the Android operating system, but has basic features and lacks a third-party application store.
£179 inc VAT
The Motorola Quench mobile phone offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software.
Featuring a superb, Apple-esque design, HTC's latest Android smartphone — the HTC Legend — is one of the sexiest looking mobile phones we've ever reviewed. The…
The Motorola Backflip is certainly a very different looking Google Android smartphone, boasting what the company calls a "unique reverse-flip" design.
£389 inc VAT
The Dell Streak may look like a smartphone, and you can make phone calls on it, but the Android tablet's form factor means it's a hybrid device that sits somewhere…
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2, and is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
£300 inc VAT
Motorola has unveiled the successor to its Google Android-based Droid smartphone in the US - the Droid X. It's a superstar for multimedia playback and network…
The idea behind Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini mobile phone is very much in-line with the Nokia N97 mini and the HTC HD mini mobile phones.
£249 inc VAT
The LG Optimus GT540 is a Google Android phone aimed at first-time smartphone buyers. Possessing a stylish design and capable of DivX and Xvid video playback, the LG…
£199 inc VAT
The Motorola Milestone XT701 Android smartphone has many things in common with the original Milestone smartphone, but ditches the physical QWERTY keyboard. The…
£373 inc VAT
The HTC Desire Google Android smartphone has more been compared to Apple's iPhone 4 and, whilst the latter has been associated with long-queues outside Apple's…
£399 inc VAT
The HTC Wildfire is a smaller, cheaper version of the HTC Desire mobile phone. The Wildfire's low-resolution display and occasional lag are down sides, but it is well…
£229 inc VAT
The Acer beTouch E400 Google Android 2.1 smartphone comes with some great features for younger users.
£259 inc VAT
If you are heavy on texting and looking for a stylish compact Android phone that does not skimp on features, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is for you. It has…
£229 inc VAT
The HTC Desire Z smartphone boasts a slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs the latest 2.2 "Froyo" version of Google's Android operating system.
£429 inc VAT
The Garmin Asus A10 takes the Nuvifone M10 hybrid GPS satnav and smartphone and upgrades it, moving from Windows Mobile to the Google Android platform in the process.
£349 inc VAT
BEST UK SMARTPHONE DEALS
TRENDING TECH VIDEO
- LG G3: Still the best smartphone of 2014
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones
- LG G2: The best smartphone of 2013 - and still a great deal
- HTC One M8: a great phone made better. The HTC One M8 looks and feels gorgeous, has a microSD card slot and an innovative camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The best phablet you can buy
- Honor 6: Best value smartphone with specs to rival Apple and Samsung
- Google Nexus 5: Still a good choice despite the Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z3: Tweaked design and a couple of new features make a solid but samey smartphone
- OnePlus One: bargain flagship Android is best deal smartphone of 2014, and now you can buy it without an invitation
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Can Samsung do iPhone better than Apple?
- HTC Desire Eye: Super-selfie smartphone is super-fast and it makes you look pretty
- Sony Xperia Z2: New flagship is another solid smartphone
- Motorola Moto X: the 2014 flagship Android smartphone you can personalise
- Google Nexus 6: Android Lollipop flagship is too big and expensive to win us over
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: A flagship smartphone in a manageable size
- HTC One mini 2: An attractively smaller and cheaper version of the flagship M8
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini: A great little phone that's just too expensive
- Sony Xperia Z1: Xperia Z gets tuned but puts on weight
- UMI Zero smartphone: World's thinnest dual-SIM, octa-core phone costs just £134
- Huawei Ascend P7: Firm's best smartphone is sleek and affordable but let down by software
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Flagship smartphone doesn't match up to rivals
- Motorola Moto G 2014: the benchmark budget smartphone gets a 5in screen but loses 4G
- Motorola Moto G and Moto G 4G LTE review: Still the best budget Android smartphone
- HTC One: great high-end Android matches, but can't beat the best. A good deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: fastest phone a slim, well-built phablet with stunning display
- Sony Xperia Z: stylish Android smartphone with robust design
- Samsung Galaxy S4: the new flagship Galaxy Android smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P6: world's thinnest iPhone?
- HTC One mini - smaller, lighter, much cheaper HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini: offers a cheaper but downgraded version of the S4
- EE Kestrel: UK's cheapest 4G phone offers super-fast internet for £99
- Motorola Moto E: £89 budget smartphone sets new bar
- HTC Desire 610: Good all-round mid-range smartphone that's just a tad overpriced
- Acer Liquid Jade: Acer's best smartphone yet
- HTC Desire 816: a 5.5in Android smartphone that's cheap, but not cheap enough
- HTC One Max - huge Android phone is a stylish heavyweight performer
- Medion Life P4502 budget smartphone: Is ALDI's £79 smartphone a deal or no deal?
- Sony Xperia SP: excellent mid-range Google Android phone
- Huawei Ascend Y300: no-frills value Android smartphone
- LG G2 mini: Mid-ranged G2 offers new colours and software features
- Sony Xperia M2: Mid-range Android smartphone looks good on the outside but is average under the hood
- Sony Xperia T3: Budget phablet can't compete with Nexus 5 or Xperia Z Ultra
- Motorola Razr i
- LG Optimus G Pro specs and: oversized smartphone with a beautiful screen
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – an Android smartphone married to a 10x zoom camera
- Asus Padfone 2: A smartphone and tablet hybrid with a difference
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - how does the Android phone that changed everything stack up now?
- HTC One S
- Motorola Razr HD: desirable Android smartphone with odd price point