To enter this competition just send us the best photos you've taken with your smartphone (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and all the rest).
For your chance to win, send us one or more photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with "Photo Competition” as the subject)!
Watch WD Photos in action!
Store it here, show it off there. Using the unique WD Photos app for iPhone, iPad and Android, you can enjoy up to 285,000 photos wherever you are. Keep your photos private, safe and secure on a WD storage device at home, then use your portable device to view them. It couldn't be more simple, and WD Photos is free.
To enter the competition, simply send the best snaps you've taken on your mobile to letters@PCAdvisor.co.uk with "Photo Competition" in the subject line.
When entering via the WD Photo app remember to drop us an email telling us so we can contact you if you win the competition.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
WD Photos App for the iPhone/iPad
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
WD Photos App for Android
Store photos on your WD hard drive, view them on your mobile device!
Using Western Digital's great range of products, you can take great shots on your phone, store them at home and share them wherever you are. With the WD My Book Live home network drive and WD Photos, the free photo viewer app for iPhone, iPad and Android, you can store up to 285,000 images on your My Book Live, and then use the free app to show off your snaps without taking up any of your phone or tablet's storage.
And to complete the set up you can utilise the WD TV Live Hub, a media player with a built-in 1TB hard drive. Whether it's your own videos, music and photos or internet entertainment, you can play it all in the comfort of your living room in brilliant high-definition. Put your personal media on the high-capacity, built-in network hard drive and stream it to any screen in your house.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: finalists will be decided by a panel of judges from PC Advisor, winners will then be selected by public ballot and notified by email. The judge's decision is final. Competition closes October 30 2011. Please read the full rules below. For more details, visit pcadvisor.co.uk/competitions.
- Image files must be no bigger than 10MB.
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc, but not manipulate the content. The PC Advisor judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
- Entrants must not have offered their entries for sale, been paid for any publication of their entries, or won or been a runner-up in any other photographic competition with their entries.
- Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit. By entering the competition all entrants grant PC Advisor the right to publish and exhibit their photographs on the PC Advisor website, and/or in the magazine.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and PC Advisor reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if the judges have reason to believe that an entrant has breached any of these rules.
- PC Advisor will moderate images, and publish only those it deems fit for publication.
- PC Advisor reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend any of the rules at any stage if deemed necessary by the judges, or if circumstances arise that are beyond the organisers' control.
Western Digital, WD, the WD logo, WD TV, My Book Live are registered trademarks in the U.S. and other countries; WD TV Live and WD TV Live Hub are trademarks of Western Digital Technologies, Inc. Other marks may be mentioned herein that belong to other companies. Pictures shown may vary from actual products © 2011 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.