Send us your best winter photograph to be in with a chance of winning one of five prizes, sponsored by Corel. The best five photos will be published on our website. Each winner will either receive one of two copies of Corel PaintShop Pro X3 or a copy of VideoStudio Pro X3, WinDVD Pro 2010 or Painter 11.0.
To be in with a chance of winning simply email your best winter photo to email@example.com, putting 'Winter photo competition' in the subject line. We're looking for an interesting, fun or beautiful image that says 'winter' - so get creative!
Winners will be decided by a panel of judges from PC Advisor and notified by email. The judge's decision is final. Competiton closes 31 March 2011. Please read the full rules below. For more details, visit pcadvisor.co.uk/competitions.
1. Image files must be no bigger than 10MB.
2. Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc, but not manipulate the content. The PC Advisor judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
3. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
4. Entrants must not have offered their entries for sale, been paid for any publication of their entries, or won or been a runner-up in any other photographic competition with their entries.
5. Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit. By entering the competition all entrants grant PC Advisor the right to publish and exhibit their photographs on the PC Advisor website, and/or in the magazine.
6. By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and PC Advisor reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if the judges have reason to believe that an entrant has breached any of these rules.
7. PC Advisor reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend any of the rules at any stage if deemed necessary by the judges, or if circumstances arise that are beyond the organisers' control.