We rounded up more than 50 of our favourite tools and tips for unlocking extra value from popular browsers, productivity applications and multimedia tools.
Make your software do more... for free
Stuck with a boring browser? Wish that Word could handle more tasks? Feel hemmed in by Photoshop? You don't have to toss (or upgrade) your existing software to get new features and tools. Sometimes a plug-in, an add-on, or even a simple tweak can enable your computer to do tricks you never even thought of before.
We rounded up more than 50 of our favourite tools and tips for unlocking extra value from popular browsers, productivity applications, and multimedia tools. And best of all, they're all free - at least initially.
NEXT PAGE: Browser boosters, part I > >
- Make your software do more... for free
- Browser boosters, part I
- Browser boosters, part II
- Five essential browser add-ons
- Office optimisers
- More office optimisers
- Five essential office add-ons
- Multimedia muscle builders
- More multimedia muscle builders
- Five essential multimedia add-ons