Animate Vista's network icon
Got a problem with Windows? There's no need to put up with elements that don't suit you. We've got the tools to help you get XP or Vista looking and acting just right.
Here's a quick way to see whether you're sending or receiving data over your network or the internet on a Vista PC: animate the network icon that sits in the system tray.
Right-click the icon and select 'Turn on activity animation'. Whenever data is being sent or received, the icon will subtly light up. To turn off the animation, right-click the icon and select 'Turn off activity animation'.
- Resize your desktop icons
- Remove your icon shortcut arrows
- Unclutter XP's Control Panel
- Cascading Control Panel
- Animate Vista's network icon
- Change your Windows boot screen
- XP boot screen changes
- Speed up Vista search
- Get a Caps Lock warning
- Speed up Vista
- Improve Explorer's Send to menu
- Right-click to open a command prompt
- Tweak Vista for peak performance
- Tweak XP and Vista to network nicely
- Patch XP for a Vista network