HTC one specs
In what was perhaps the worst-kept secret in the history of media events, the HTC One launched today in London. The HTC One is the new flagship smartphone for the Taiwanese manufacturer. Here we take a look at the HTC One's specs. See HTC One price in UK. See also: HTC One review: a fantastic high-end Android smartphone.
The most notable features of the HTC One are: a new piece of software called Zoe that takes photos and videos and creates highlight movies without you doing anything; a virtually all-metal finish; an all-new UltraPixel camera that HTC claims captures 300 percent more light than its rivals; two big new speakers at the top and bottom of the screen; and a new feature called Blink, which displays content in a tile-like fashion, replacing widgets with content that matters to you; and, finally, a new HTC Sense homescreen. See also HTC announces flagship One smartphone.
- Take a look at New HTC One / M7 smartphone launch: as it happened too.
- 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Android™ with HTC Sense™, HTC BlinkFeed™
- 32GB/64GB, available capacity varies
- 2 GB DDR2
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS, Digital compass
- Gyro sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.0
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link
- HTC BoomSound™
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio™
- HDR Microphone
- Sense Voice
- HTC UltraPixel Camera
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3'
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
- F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 880 wide angle lens with HDR capability
- 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- HTC Zoe™ with HTC Zoe™ Highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
- Retouch with Object Removal, Group Retouch, and Sequence Shot
- 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm