Ingram Micro in Australia has launched its new Techlink app for iOS. (This app is available only in Australia.)
The app for iPhone, IPad and iPod Touch allows Techlink users to check product pricing and availability and track orders or shipments straight from an Apple mobile device.
Read our Guide to Using your Android Phone
Customers can use their existing Ingram Micro account and Web login to access Techlink 24x7 even.
- Full text search using keywords, product SKU or manufacturer part number
- Product category search with mobile-friendly navigation
- Combine search options to quickly find what you are after
- Sort results by relevance, price and product description
Rich product information
- Detailed product information including specifications, images and related accessories
- Colour coded stock indicators
- Real-time pricing and availability
The app is customisable. Settings can be changed by the user to include their own sales prices with included margin
Users can also track the status of orders and deliveries in real-time
In a statement, Ingram Micro said an Android app was coming soon as was the ability to place orders directly from a mobile device.
The app can be downloaded from the Appstore now.