With the down economy and the gaming dollar getting pulled in more directions than before, this upcoming Black Friday is going to be the usual race for wallet-teasing deals -- and it looks like Sony's already putting together PS3 bundles for you holdouts without a Blu-ray gaming console.
Engadget reports that PS3 bundle information has leaked from a package production facility, where PlayStation 3 Slims are being sweetened with free goodies. According to the original source, the savings comes via free games and more, depending on the package. Here's the full list of what's rumored so far:
- Mayhem Edition PlayStation Move Kit: Includes PlayStation Move, Sharpshooter Peripheral, Resistance 3, and Killzone 3. ($150 Rumored)
- Game of the Year Bundle: Includes 160GB PS3, Little Big Planet 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. ($250)
- Complete Entertainment Bundle: Includes 160GB PS3 Slim, a free month of PlayStation Plus, "latest" Little Big Planet title, "latest" Ratchet and Clank title. ($250)
- 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle: Includes 320GB PS3, Uncharted 3 ($299)
- GoldenEye 007: Reloaded Sharpshooter Set: Includes PlayStation Move, Sharpshooter Peripheral, GoldenEye 007 Reloaded. ($150)
This article originally appeared on GamePro.com as Possible Leak Reveals Black Friday PS3 Bundles for Uncharted 3, GoldenEye 007