Sure, these 15 concept wrist watches might not be as convenient as a Timex or as classy as a Rolex, but they would catch anyone's eye - if they actually existed.
If you're a gadget fan, you may think that your wrist can't join you in a tech love-in.
However, you'd be wrong. We've rounded up 15 of the most beautiful, fun, and impractical but high-tech timepiece designs we could find.
Tima by Julien Bergignat
The flexibility of e-paper led Julien Bergignat to dream up a single, slim band with a changing watch display.
This design would be perfect for anyone who gets high and mighty about telling time the old-fashioned way, but secretly prefers digital readouts to standard clock hands.
Timeless USB by Ondrej Vaclavik
Watches with built-in USB flash drives are commercially available, but I've yet to see one that improves on this concept by Ondrej Vaclavik.
Just attach the clasp, and no one will ever suspect that you're actually wearing a 1GB USB drive.
NEXT PAGE: Ora by Alexandros Stasinopoulos and The Digital Wallet Watch by Rachel Eardley
- Make your wrist high-tech with these watches
- Ora by Alexandros Stasinopoulos and The Digital Wallet Watch by Rachel Eardley
- eCO2 by James Kershaw and Invisible Laser Shot by Andy Kurovets
- Timeflex by Igor Solovyov and Maria Solovyova and The iWatch by Peter Burns
- Tetris Forever by Lysandre Follet and Tiwe by Lv Zhongfang
- Toxic by Virtual Ideas and CuckooWatch by Hannes Grebin
- Zero Point Zero by Berumen Design and Future Mobile Music by Mac Funamizu
- Sharing Watch by Maezm