Members of Microsoft's Robotics Group are confident robotics is going to be the big story of the next five years. Visit PC Advisor's Microsoft spotlight for the latest Microsoft news and opinion.
Back of the net
Programmers can work on software created by Aldebaran Robotics using a simulation of their Nao robot, which was designed to compete in the RoboCup. The competition pits humanoid robots against world-class human football players. The goal is to develop robots that can beat human players by 2050.
NEXT PAGE: two wheels good, two arms better > >
- Inside Microsoft's Robotics Group
- Robots as toys
- May the force be with you
- Understanding the fundamentals
- A PC on wheels
- Pink cheeks and a bright yellow smile
- First simulate, then build
- Back of the net
- Two wheels good, two arms better
- Caring for the elderly
- Here to help
- Life as a learning experience