Members of Microsoft's Robotics Group are confident robotics is going to be the big story of the next five years. Visit PC Advisor's Microsoft spotlight for the latest Microsoft news and opinion.
First simulate, then build
Kyle Johns is a senior developer in the Microsoft Robotics Group. He's working on the Microsoft Visual Simulation Environment, which allows developers to try out programs virtually before they go in the robot.
NEXT PAGE: back of the net > >
- Inside Microsoft's Robotics Group
- Robots as toys
- May the force be with you
- Understanding the fundamentals
- A PC on wheels
- Pink cheeks and a bright yellow smile
- First simulate, then build
- Back of the net
- Two wheels good, two arms better
- Caring for the elderly
- Here to help
- Life as a learning experience