Members of Microsoft's Robotics Group are confident robotics is going to be the big story of the next five years. Visit PC Advisor's Microsoft spotlight for the latest Microsoft news and opinion.
Caring for the elderly
The uBot-5 is designed to move easily through a human home environment and could someday be used for elder care.
NEXT PAGE: here to help > >
- Inside Microsoft's Robotics Group
- Robots as toys
- May the force be with you
- Understanding the fundamentals
- A PC on wheels
- Pink cheeks and a bright yellow smile
- First simulate, then build
- Back of the net
- Two wheels good, two arms better
- Caring for the elderly
- Here to help
- Life as a learning experience