To help you work out what will and won’t run on your PC and to give you a general overview of how well it is performing, PC Advisor has introduced a free diagnostic tool. PC Performance Monitor profiles up to three computers, keeping you up to date with the goings on in your system’s innards.
12. The Windows 7 Compatibility Testing widget assesses the suitability of an x86 or x64-based PC for running Windows 7. Use this widget to identify systems that will be incapable of running the next version of desktop Windows due to inadequate hardware, current stress levels or workload composition.
13. System information is analysed to determine Windows 7 compatibility. PC Performance Monitor collects counter data once every second and averages the collected values once every 60 seconds. The data points analysed by the Windows 7 widget represent a daily summary (average) of these samples.
14. Once the PC's Machine Name appears in the System list, click the Results tab to see how it fared. The Windows 7 widget posts results in a pass/fail format. If the system meets the requirements for a given category, a green Pass appears. If your PC fails a category, explanatory text appear in the Notes box.
- What's going on inside your PC?
- How to use PC Performance Monitor
- PC Performance Monitor applications
- System Monitor, and Tasks & Alerts
- Testing for Windows 7 compatibility
- Visit PC Performance Monitor now!