O&O Disk Image 3 can be used to reload Windows drivers and restore a PC to working order and can be set to automatically perform backup tasks that prevent data loss in the event of a hard disk malfunction.
O&O Disk Image 3 has a redesigned front end to make the software easier to get around. Key features include, enhanced 256bit encryption and file compression and more straightforward imaging and restoration.
Existing customers can upgrade to Disk Image 3 for £11, with a five-sure workstation version available for £21 ex VAT. The Server edition costs £170 or £107 as an upgrade.
- New: Job scheduling for creating images automatically
- New: Detailed reports of results
- New: Choice between the newly designed or classical user interface
- Improved: Efficient compression and powerful encryption (up to 256 Bit)
- Improved: Optimized imaging algorithms for time-optimized imaging and restoration
- Improved: Supports drivers from older Windows Versions with the O&O DriverLoader
- Supports dynamic drives, GPT Hard disks, and RAID Systems (depending on operating system)
- Save sets split into default and user-defined
- Supports Windows Server 2008
- Images can be mounted as virtual drives
- Exclusion of files and/or file groups and folders
- Supports own imaging profile
- O&O Enterprise Management Console 2 in the Workstation and Server Editions allows for use across a network