Do you want to immortalise the image of your incredible score in Rocket League or remember the online recipe of your favourite cake? It's easy to take a screenshot on PC or laptop. Here are two easy ways to take a screenshot in Windows 10. Also see: Windows 10 release date, price and new features
How to take a screenshot with Windows 10: Snipping Tool
This is an application included in Windows Vista and later versions that allows you to save your favourite images on your screen and share them with friends and family through email.
Follow the steps below to take screenshot with Windows 10 using Snipping Tool:
1. Go to Start Menu and type in the Search box Snipping Tool.
2. Click on the Snipping Tool icon that will appear on the research panel.
3. The program will switch to the Snipping Tool window, with three different options to choose: New, Cancel and Options. To take a screenshot, you will need to click on New.
4. If you want to customise the shape of the snapshot you will have to click on the arrow beside the New button. Also see: Windows 10 screenshots.
5. Drag the cursor around the area you want to snapshot.
6. A new window will be opened with the image you wanted to retain, now click on File .
7. Scroll down and click on Save as if you want to save the image or on Send to if you want to email the screenshot.
Now you can easily save images on Microsoft 10 and send them to your friends and family.
A positive aspect of Snipping Tool is that it allows you to personalise your screenshots, choosing the shape and the dimension of the image you want to seize. Also see: Complete guide to Windows 10.
How to take a screenshot with Windows 10: Paint
Alternatively, you can use the program Paint.
With this method you can’t customise the type of screenshot you want to take.
However, you will be able to quickly capture your full screen with a fading image on it.
Here are the steps you need to follow to take a screenshot with Windows 10 using Paint.
1. Press the button Prt Sc on the right of your keyboard in the exact moment you want to take a full snapshot f your screen.
2. Go to the program Paint and click on its icon to open it. Also see: Worst Windows 10 sacrifices.
3. Once opened, click on the button Paste. You will then see the image you wanted to capture on Paint Clipboard.
4. To save the screenshot or sent it to someone, click on File.
5. Now scroll down and click on Save as if you want to save the screenshot or on Send to if you want to email it.
Even if you won’t be able to personalise the shape of your screenshot, Paint will allow you grasping an image, which will soon disappear.
Time won’t be a problem for you anymore.
You won’t have to rush on the Start Menu and try to type Snipping Tool as fast as you can on the Search box.
All you will need to do is pressing a button on your keyboard and an evanescent picture on your screen will be your forever.