Here we continue our tutorial: How to schedule tweets
6. Select the Schedule tab and click in the time zone box. Twitter, Facebook and other posts go out at scheduled times of the day and you can choose whether to use UK, US or some other time zone. Enter a city name to set the time zone.
7. Now you can choose at what time of the day in your selected time zone to post updates to Twitter, Facebook and other services. Think about when your followers and friends most likely to be online and set the appropriate times for posting items.
8. Two posting times are selected by default, but clicking the Add Posting Time enables you to add more. Let the mouse hover over a time to access the delete icon. Click the green days to choose the days to post to your social networks.
9. Let’s add some posts. When you are browsing the web and you see something you would like to share, click the Buffer icon in the toolbar. Select the services to post to, edit the text if necessary and click the Buffer button.
10. Back at the Buffer website you can see your posts on the Buffer tab. It shows what will be posted and the times they will go live online - one post for each time in step 7. That’s it. Just keep Buffer full to post on a schedule.
11. Once you have mastered the basics, which are fairly straightforward, you might want to explore some of the extras. Go to Settings for example, and you can choose the link shortening service to use.