The new iPod touch is even thinner than current model, and this iPod has a front-facing camera with FaceTime. Like the Apple iPhone 4 it has an HD Retina display: 4X pixels, 326 ppi, 24-bit colour LED. It will run iOS 4.1 with GameCenter, has a 3-axis gyro and a second, rear-facing.
Here's how to use Game Center on the iPod touch.
1.Once you've downloaded iOS 4.1, you'll see a Game Center app on your Home screen. If you want to play multiplayer games, just tap it and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. You can create a nickname that will be visible to friends and the gaming community. Friends can find you via your email address and you can associate a number of email addresses with the Game Centre app so all your friends can find you.
3. Once you are ready to play a game you can invite someone to join you. Once you're signed in to the Game Center app, you can invite someone by sending a friend request using their nickname or email address.
4. It's easy to find your friends as they show up in a Friends list in the Game Center app.
5. If you can't find a friend to play with the Game Centre app will set you up with another player from anywhere in the world. Auto-match will always prioritise your friends though.
6. You can mix friends with auto-match players to make up numbers if necessary.
7. You can track friend requests here too as well as take a look at leaderboards and see how your score ranks against your friends. Tap on a friend's name, and you can see what games they've been playing.