Here, we show you how to make and take HD video on the iPod touch.
MAKING & TAKING HD VIDEO
1. An advanced backside illumination sensor delivers brilliant video in both bright and low-light settings. We recorded some video at the dimly lit Apple Launch Event.
2. If you want to star in your own movie the VGA-quality camera on the front (used in FaceTime) lets you see yourself on the display while you record.
3. When you've finished shooting, you can edit and share your movie in just a few taps, thanks to the iMovie app.
4. Just drag to select start and end points on a filmstrip. Keep only the parts of the video you want.
5. It's easy to share your finished movies with the world. Upload your HD movie directly to YouTube or share on FaceBook.