We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Windows Updates fail to install

acbirch

Likes # 0

Everytime I try to install the latest Windows updates the process fails.

Like this post
acbirch

Likes # 0

Windows 7

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Have you tried installing them one at a time or in Safe-Mode?

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

All of them ? What error message do you get ? Ui

Like this post
acbirch

Likes # 0

Here are the four that have failed and, yes, I have tried installing them one at a time, but I have not tried the installation in Safe Mode - I will try that and respond with the results.

Recommended Update for Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5.1on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2836942) Update for Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5.1on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2836943) Important Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - July 2013 (KB890830) Optional Intel Corporation - Storage Controller - Intel($) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...