We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

swiping with w8 trackpad and no touchscreen

waggletails

Likes # 0

my new w8 laptop does not have a touchscreen but the trackpad uses two finger swiping as a lot of users will know,what i would like to know is can it be changed to one finger swiping like on my old w7 laptop because sometimes when im two finger swiping on w8 other things happen which i did not mean to happen,it may seem trivial to some but i find it annoying especially when im scrolling up and down

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

You should have an icon for it in the notification area, open and go to settings.

Like this post
matt2000

Likes # 0

The Settings depend on the type of trackpad and its maker.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...