We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to get rid of Bizcoaching malware

Palken

Likes # 0

Hi

I have a malware program called bizcoaching which keeps directing me to dubious websites also seems to cause IEE to stop working.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ken.

Like this post
nickf

Likes # 0

I would suggest using malwarebytes program , its free and very easy to use. If this fails to clear , you can try malwarebytes chameleon , also a free program . Once this is done , get a good AV program up and running .

Like this post
Palken

Likes # 0

Hi Nick

Thanks for prompt reply.

I have ran both Malwarebytes and Chameleon both report no malicious threats.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials as my antivirus but this to finds no threat.

Any further thoughts would be welcome.

Regards Ken.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Have a look at this guide.

Like this post
Palken

Likes # 0

Thanks both.

I used the guide recommended by Dave and the various antimalware programs came up with loads of poisonous stuff and yes 'bizcoaching' and it's friends seem to have departed.

I am at a bit of loss as to where to go from here. As I said I use Microsoft essentials, non-professional malwarebytes and ccleaner. I had thought of upgrading to the professional version of malwarebytes but since not of these was able to prevent all that rubbish getting onto my system I am having to think again.

I have used Nortons and mcafee but they really slowed my system down.

Thanks again for all your help

Regards Ken.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Malwarebytespro gives you full time protection for a one off payment. if you are thinking of buying it look for coupon codes for it and you can usually get it a bit cheaper.

I can recommend Emisoft Anti-malware but you have to renew that every year but well worth the price.

You can buy it from here for £12 or for £15 you get it for 3 users which comes in handy for other family members.

Click here

If you buy from there make sure you print your e-mail address properly as they send the keycode to you straight away.

MSE is fairly poor but should be ok as long as you have a decent Anti-malware program to back it up. That may mean spending a few £s but well worth it.

Like this post
misscupcake

Likes # 0

click here the solution at the link above.

You probably installed adware or PUP on your computer. And don't forget to run a full scan with AdwCleaner.

Cheers!

Try

Like this post
Daiol

Likes # 0

Have a look here it might help you. click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone Air release date rumours, specs, leaked photos: 5.5in iPhone 6 expected

IDG UK Sites

Alternatives to iPad Air: iPad Air vs best tablets from Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, Google & more

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Apple launches a new Swift blog, signaling language's importance