We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

cant delete delta seach:windows 7 laptop

incasejustin40gmail.com

Likes # 0

if yu can help me i have windows 7 laptop,recently delta search tab appears on my screen and its affeecting my mozilla firefox program'how do i get rid of this unwanted delta search?i have tried and it is not in my programs list so i cant uninstall it?can anyone out there help me please!!

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Here you go, Click here

Like this post
Delta_Search

Likes # 0

Hey Here are the instructions to remove Delta from Firefox: Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools >> Add-ons. Select Extensions. Uninstall the following extension: Delta 1.1.9 To remove Delta Toolbar. Click the small magnifier icon at the right top corner. Select Manage Search Engines... from the list. Select Search the web (Delta) and click Remove button. Click OK to save the changes. Go to Tools >> Options. Under the General tab reset the startup homepage.

i would recommend you will also check your Control Panel menu, in the Add/Remove programs to see if you have any Browserprotec or Browser Manager feature and remove it

if all of that won't help in the address bar in Firefox write: About:config confirm the upcoming message and then in the search bar write Delta and right click and reset on any iteam related to Delta

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...