We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help with Emails, 3 Questions

kenny55
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi,

1, How do you view emails more than 2 weeks old.

2, How do you enlarge the Email without your inbox showing to the left.

3, How do you open a WWW page that may be shown in the email.

Thanks

Carolyn

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Cannot answer hypothetica questions.

More info please

What email ISP if webmail? What Email client (program?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

In the mail tile, pointer to right corner then 'settings', 'accounts', then select an account and in the 'download email from' box select 'any time'.

I use Windows Live Mail on the desktop usually and links work ok there. They should also work ok in the tile and it should open Internet Explorer.

As for 2, I don't think you can.

Like this post  
kenny55

Likes # 0

Thanks Wiz and Dave, I've now resolved the issue with only being able see the emails from two weeks, as for the being able to open links, it just shows as plain text, not a hyperlink.

Also, would anyone be able to help me with uploading images to Facebook?

Thanks, Carolyn

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......