We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Microsoft Money any free replacemant?

junef

Likes # 0

Does anyone know a good replacement for Microsoft Money? According to Which they are all good, but according to various user reports, none are as good as Money was. Only need to do personal finances, and don't need access to internet. I am told that my 2001 Microsoft Money disk will not work on Windows8 - is that true?

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 1

This site will allow you to download Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe. It is free and requires no activation. This was released after MS stopped producing the paid for versions like Money 2005 in the UK and works perfectly on W7 and W8. The only difference is that you cannot access banks for downloading statements I think. http://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/download/details.aspx?id=20738

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Further to the above don't worry about it being a US version it will work perfectly with the good old British £!

Like this post
Bagpuss101

Likes # 0

I'm currently looking to replace my laptop and am reluctant to due to the loss of MIcrosoft Money and all my financial records. So I'm wondering if this download worked with W8?

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Yes!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK