We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unexpected shutdown of windows while using pc.

pathak.animator

Likes # 0

I am using wondows7 ultimate and it works very nicw but before a year i was bugged of the unexpected shutdown of windows. It was gone automatically but now also it started giving problem. While using my comp. it gets shutdown automatic and i have scaned whole system with diffrt diffrnt antivirus but no virus is there and even i formatted the comp but this problem is there of shut down. Some random no comes in any search box like if m using internet it comes in search web like that and then system goes in sleep mode some times and gets shut down sometime. whats the problem with my system?

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Unexpected shutdowns can have a variety of causes. You say that you have checked for viruses, have you also checked for Malware and Spyware? If not download the free version of Malwarebytes. Assuming that the machine is clean and dust free so that overheating is ruled out then memory is the most common culprit Click Here for how to run a memory test. If that is clear then the next most likely cause is the power supply and there is no easy test for that other than substitution with a known good unit.

Like this post
serge75

Likes # 0

@pathak.animator Hi, Did you solve your problem ? I am getting the same nowadays on new PC. I have re-installed W7, but that's the same. Windows are shutting down, but not closing the program, was it the same phenomenon ? If you found a solution, thanks to communicate ii in answer. Serge ([email protected])

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Spam by oliver_walmsley

It's his Website,

Domain Name: MICROSOFTFIXIT.NET

Creation Date: 2012-10-13

Expiry Date: 2013-10-13

Registrant Name: Oliver Walmsley

Registrant Company: Computer Technologies

Administrative Name: Oliver Walmsley

Administrative Company: Computer Technologies

Like this post
VASHU

Likes # 0

according to me it's not system error.it is ur problem please tell me what u were ding when it turned off.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Windows 10 is even more like Mac OS X, and not just because it's another OS Ten