We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Problems after windows 8 refresh

VAIOCenter

Likes # 0

I recently had a small, really small problem on my PC. I could not boot at startup. I had to always have new try, if I had to choose an option. I chose so after five times the opportunity. But when I pass the option "Refresh your PC", I typed it by mistake. Then he expanded all drawers and stuff. So after an hour he was charged. But the background was completely black. All my plans would were gone, and there was only an app that Banchette: Deleted apps. "There are apps removed, but we understand how that is. Yet that is not where we get stuck. We can not reinstall the apps ie. We can also provide the background of the computer does not change. And even if we drive C: to approach, he says that we do not have access. He also says that we are 0 bytes, but that there is also 0 bytes available. So basically we are now excluded by our own computer. Of course this is not really useful. Therefore we ask you for help. We would love to be a quick response. (We can also reach the Internet, but not download it.) What should we do?!

Thanks for reading,

Anna

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Do you have a laptop and did you create a set of DVDs as backup?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

rdave13, how about that F12 at startup option I read about from your link on another thread, do you think that might work?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

That's for a Toshiba machine, lotvic, and they do things their own way:(

Worth a try but you can't beat the recovery discs or usb recovery drive, for a good chance. http://winsupersite.com/article/windows8/windows-8-tip-create-recovery-media-144098

Like this post
VAIOCenter

Likes # 0

rdave13, i didn't. Another options?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad