We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

win8 upgrade no usb option in bios

gray1212

Likes # 0

Hi after win8 upgrade from win7 all is well except boot from usb is n/a in bios. Samsung laptop I upgraded all drivers after the upgrade including the bios. In bios uefi is not enabled. . There is no option to activate usb in the bios. Also under win8 advanced settings no way to redefine the bios order or even access the bios. Any one any idea how I can activate the usb in the bios.usb works fine once booted. Yes I have tried shutdown /r / o ext but all lead to no option to access the bios just not listed as option. Main reason is to use clonezilla For backup using usb boot

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made