We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Viewing my Photo's.

kenny55
Resolved

Likes # 0

Can anybody explain why when i just want to view my photo's they show normal size followed by a smaller version? Also where is the spell checker. Thanks

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

How are you viewing your photos? Is it via the Windows 8 App or via Explorer on the Desktop?

Like this post  

Likes # 0

Hi, Windows 8 app.

Like this post
kenny55

Likes # 0

hi, this is not resolved, pressed the resolve button by mistake. Any advise would be appreciated. thanks carolyn

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

You can just untick the green tick again. I only use skydrive in the photos app, but if you use these social network sites within the app, it might be normal?

Like this post

Likes # 0

I have just looked at Setting in the Win8 Metro App and cannot see why you are getting both small and large photos. Have you looked at your Photo App settings to see which sources are being supplied to the App? Mine has only Pictures Library ticked but there is also an option to tick SkyDrive, Flickr and Facebook - perhaps they are the source of the thumbnails.

Spell checker for Photos, what relevance has this? For labeling perhaps?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia