We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Will you be installing Windows 8 next weekend?

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

The new version of Windows launches in three days time, and lots of people will find themselves faced with an unfamiliar interface. It's bound to raise a crop of questions, and this is the place to ask them.

Microsoft has sold 630 million Windows 7 licenses to date, and it's going to be interesting to see how many people make the upgrade move. let us have your thoughts - positive or negative.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Well I won't be running it this weekend. After running the MS compatibility program, a 3 year old PB laptop is now too antiquated to run W8!

I'll have to wait for the 6 month price drop and look at a new computer with W8 installed from new then:(

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

A definite No from me.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Up and running and no problems so far BUT why do they hide things - simple things like switching the damn computer off!

Like this post
JayDay

Likes # 0

I'm so uninterested in Windows 8 I forgot it was released yesterday. I have owned every MS OS since Dos 5.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs HTC One mini 2 comparison review: Design and price beats additional...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?