We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Text too small in programs like Incredimail

Teddy Jeff

Likes # 0

Can anyone please help I have my display setting so that my desk top icons are just right but when I open programs the text is almost too small to see, especially in Incredimail the email list is very small but when I open an email file the text is fine as I can enlarge it from a drop down pannel. I have windows7 and my monitor is 23.5" Samsung. Everything else is ok just the very small text is driving me mad.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Like this post
Sam478

Likes # 0

You should try TrulyMail. It offers the ability to zoom the text when you are reading (and it can even read your message to you.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

If you like Incredimail then I'd go with Nontek's suggestion. Right click the desktop and select 'personalize'. In the window select 'Display', bottom left, and select medium 125%. Log off and on. Your taskbar, gadgets and window headers will be slightly larger and you can't adjust. Your desktop icons you can resize however.

Left click once on any desktop icon then press and hold the CTRL key and with your mouse wheel roll forward or backwards to adjust the icon sizes.

Your incredimail text will be larger.

Like this post
D@ve

Likes # 0

Try adjusting the DPI on your system.

Right click desktop, Personalize, Display (bottom left under See also), Set custom text size (DPI).

Like this post
D@ve

Likes # 0

rdave13, my apologies - just realised that is what you have already suggested. I quickly scanned your post before I wrote mine, but I completely misinterpreted what you said!

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

D@ve , no apologies needed. More posts to help, even duplicated, means more help to the Thread Starter. That's the beauty of this PCA site. We all help in our way as an inclusive answer if you know what I mean. Glad you posted to help.

Like this post
Teddy Jeff

Likes # 0

Thank you all for giving me the advice I have been away for a few days and just got back so I will now try what as been suggested. Thanks again

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite