We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Trying to play CD Samples on CD Universe

haricot

Likes # 0

I used to be abe to do this without any problem but recently something happened and I found that I could not play any samples of CD's on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk or CD Universe.

I did this to hear what they were like before I sent off to buy the actual CD's

I solved the amazon ones by going thru a process via the Set Associates file which gave Amazon as sample programme that you could recover in order to play the samples but nothing was on that page for Cd Universe. Has anyone any ideas to get the same thing for Cd Universe.

Cheers

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

CD Universe uses Windows Media Player and Amazon uses Flash player or WMP. Amazon help . I would check Flash player version and make WMP my default player. See if that helps.

Like this post
haricot

Likes # 0

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad