We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Wizard ended prematurely system not modified ?

night

Likes # 0

Trying to install Rapport, but the Wizard ended prematurely because the system has not been modified, and advised to install at a later time, I am trying to install on my Lap top which is running Windows 7, how does one modify Wizard ?

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

You may be interested to read this article from Trusteer - the bit about installation problems.

I am a little concerned at the amount of negative comments about this installation - I assume you are downloading it on the recommendation of your bank or something similar.

Like this post
night

Likes # 0

Many thanks difarn, yes my Bank did advise me to install Trusteer which I have done on my main computer and is working well, as I travel I thougyt it best to install on my Lap Top but as you see I can't I have tried as they suggest instal on RUN but no good and I see you say many negative reports so am now wondering if it is worth persuing to try to install, I thank you for your comments and will maybe contact them or leave altogether, but one can't be to careful these days.

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

I agree with what you say about you can't be too careful. My bank is also promoting the installation of this but having read some horror stories about it's installation I have decided not to - at the moment I am happy with the extra security provided by the little credit card calculators where you have to generate codes for transactions. Two extra precautions I take are to use the on-screen keyboard and not to access my account via internet wifi hotspots if it can be avoided.

If you really do want to install it I believe that you can make contact with Trusteer.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK