We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hp printer b110a

Nick.gill

Likes # 0

Any one managed to install hp software for the subject tittle printer on 64bit win 7 home premium done what the instructions say by still crashes installed and uninstalled again removed all traces of printer and drivers etc rebooted etc......

Some one please help

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I don't install the HP "Bloatware" - It has USB connectivity. Plug the printer power cable in first then the USB cable and Windows 7 should install for you. I have Win 7 64bit Pro with a HP Photosmart (not Wireless) and don't have any HP software installed.

Like this post
Nick.gill

Likes # 0

hi yes i understand about using the windows software etc, bit not using the hp bloatware i can not import scans etc into photoshop etc windows fax and scan.......

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

I have install this printer on a Win 7 64bit with out problems?

If its the programs that's causing the problem have you checked you have the correct software for Win7 64bit?

You say you removed all traces of the HP software. Did you delete the files from the temp folder as sometimes corrupt files in the temp folder can cause problems. Go to start and type %temp% in the search box, click on the temp folder and delete all possible files; some files will not delete as they are being used.

If you have an AMD C-50, C-60, or Z-01 1.00 GHz processor you may want to look at the help files on the HP web site? CLICK HERE I think it's the eighth down on the list.

Like this post
Nick.gill

Likes # 0

Now sorted by using the level 3 uninstaler on the original driver cd in the utils dir ran it 3/4 times with reboots in between on cc cleaner run then fresh install thanks for your help :-)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015