We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Windows Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Send Photos software

conrail

Likes # 0

using Send Photos 5 software with windows 7 home sp1 64 bit + windows live also have incredimail installed, used this program before with vista no problems, under win 7 cannot link to email get message that There is no email program associated, have contacted avenquest who pointed me towards sendphotos.com, http://www.sendphotos.com, there are 2 email links, support@ and contact@, both have returned the message '5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.7.1 Unable to relay for [email protected]' can anybody help me either set up send photos to link to current email programs, either or, or know of a way to contact this company. I take a lot of photos for a local group and need to send them to the organisation newsletter editor to select which ones to use.

all help and advice appreciated.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I do not know Send Photos, but any Photo editing software would be fine, such as paint.net or

[picassa ]1

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Sorry , here is link:

picassa

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

"There is no email program associated"

What is your current email client on your pc (not webmail) and have you set it to be your default email client?

Like this post
conrail

Likes # 0

thanks John & Lotvic, did not realise that I could email from my photo editing software, I have Serif Photo + X5 and Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 and Photo optimizer 4, My default email program is windows live mail, not sure how to get send photos to work with it, it was done automatically in vista, that's why I was trying to contact their help depts. many thanks for your time, help and advice

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If the pics are on your harddrive, I don't understand why you aren't just rightclicking on a .jpg in your Documents folder and choosing 'Send to Mail Recipient' which will open your default email with the .jpg as an attachment.

If you want to send more than one then you hold down Ctrl button on your keyboard and click (select) each .jpg you want until they are all highlighted then rightclick and choose 'Send to'

Like this post
conrail

Likes # 0

thanks lotvic, but I have tried that and for some reason live mail wont send multiple pictures, the recipient just gets the place holders with a little red x in them and for some reason multiple copies of the same email,

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 launch event live: Windows 9 launch live blog - find out first as the new Windows is...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK